ComCap has been extensively active in the commerce and experience agencies space and our report is aimed at enhancing transparency and communication between the market players, as well as financial and strategic investors. In our report, we identify key trends within sector and showcase the agency landscape across digital commerce and digital experience.
Key trends highlighted in the report include:
- Inorganic growth remains a strategic priority for top agencies looking to capture growth and efficiencies
- Co-innovation partnerships are driving digital transformation
- Composable commerce is emerging as a requirement in 2023 to power a next-gen experience
- Digital signage enters the foldof the marketing arsenal of tools post-pandemic
- Agencies powering a “phygital” experience will lead the pack and remain ahead of the curve