ComCap has covered commerce enablement logistics for the past decade and our report aims at enhancing transparency and communication between innovators and established players, financial and strategic investors. Our report highlights the growth drivers impacting the sector and showcases notable players in our tech-enabled logistics landscape and recent deal activity and public market multiples.
- Global supply chain management market’s attractive long term growth: 9.0% CAGR form 2021-30 reaching nearly $60BN. Driven by rising demand for enhanced transparency and growth in ecommerce
- After a vibrant 2021, private placements in logistics businesses cooled with 147 private placements(i) (vs. 206 during H1’21) averaging $100m per transaction. The most active investors since 2021 include Tiger Global, SoftBank, Insight Partners, Prosus (VC arm), and Fidelity, among others
- On-demand delivery stands out among top 2023 multiples with a median EV/EBITDA multiple of 31.1x, followed by ERP and Inventory Management segment at 20.7x ‘23 EV/EBITDA.
- IoT devices integrated with core business applications are providing real-time information used to proactively serve customers, minimize downtime, and enhance supply chain efficiency
- More firms are leveraging advanced analytics, AI & ML, and edge computing to enhance and transform supply chain decision making