ComCap has been active in the technology oriented space and our report is aimed at enhancing transparency and communication between the market players, as well as financial and strategic investors.
The report is divided into six sectors including tech enabled companies in workforce management & employee scheduling, CRM & customer care, IT & BPO services, information services, staffing & recruitment and digital commerce & experience agencies. In our report, we highlight the growth potential of the sectors and showcase the tech-enabled services landscape and deal activity.
Key trends highlighted in the report include:
- Global IT services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% from $870.0bn in 2023 to $1,598.4bn in 2030, mainly driven by increased IT spending, widespread adoption of SaaS and increased cloud-based offerings.
- IT cloud services are witnessing massive growth due to wide scale deployment of cloud based technology and deployments across the end-user industries.
- The integration of advanced technologies such as AI and machine learning such as Chat GPT, are revolutionizing the way businesses operate, improving productivity, and driving innovation. As more companies realize the benefits of these solutions, the demand for IT professional services is expected to grow.
- Composable commerce is becoming more popular as businesses seek to offer the best browsing experience for their customers. To achieve this, businesses need transformation partners that are rapidly upskilling and achieving relevant composable commerce certifications. These partners are expected to experience higher growth than their competitors.
- The market for workforce management automation and data-driven decision-making is growing due to the need for businesses to optimize their workforce and reduce costs. Automation of processes like scheduling, payroll, and performance management can help businesses achieve these goals.